This was the third year for this event at the NEC and again the demand was phenomenal. The full capacity of 80,000 tickets for the live show in the Sony Theatre sold out in just 12 weeks. Jase, Jon, Ortis, Polly and myself performed 3 live shows a day over the 5 day period and had a ball. Paul Zenon helped us out – he’s an amazing magician and it was great to have him there. You can get all the info on the Gadget Show website but here’s just a few images taken during the run.
Gadget Show Live is almost upon us – 13th to 17th April and the gang are all looking forward to seeing you there.
On the 21st March show, I did a piece on top 5 fun websites and we’ve had an amazing amount of questions about these sites, mostly for the addresses again. For those of you that have asked, here are the addresses for you again –
For Red Nose Day, along with loads of other celebs I’m auctioning off a ‘Super-Follow’!
The ‘Super-Follow’ means that I will do ALL of these things…
- 1. Follow you on Twitter for 90 days
- 2. Retweet one of your tweets
- 3. Send out a tweet including your Twitter @username
- I’m giving you one of my VERY OWN bike jackets,
- TWO paddock passes to the MOTOGP at Silverstone,
- TWO tickets to the Gadget Show Live (on April 14th) INCLUDING Live Super Theatre tickets
- AND you get to meet me after the show.
PLUS MORE AT SILVERSTONE!!!
- HOSPITALITY with TEAM SUZUKI
- Personal MEET & GREET with ALVARO / photos / signed merchandise
- Be shown round the pits and photos taken sitting on Suzuki GP bike
- Team tops for both
- LUNCH with me at Suzuki
- AND a SEASON PASS for all British Superbike Rounds this year!
SO BID NOW!!! I will become your twitter best friend, Comic Relief will spend ALL the money you bid on life-changing projects, and the sun will shine. (That last bit about the sun might not be true).
I am very busy filming Gadget Show items for the new series. Initially I returned to work for Gadget Show Live and I can only describe the whole event as a phenomenal success. It took place at the NEC in Birmingham over 3 days and we were all totally shocked by the sell out figures and wonderful atmosphere. All four presenters appeared in the Sony Super-theatre to host 3 x 1 hour shows a day, which was a baptism of fire for me having been out of it for 10 weeks! However, adrenalin is a wonderful thing and I got through them all until the final show where I almost collapsed!
We are just coming to the end of series 11, most of which I missed through illness, but series 12 will be a long run of at least 20 shows, I just hope I am fit enough!